Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Intro Post

1. Hello, I am Stephen. I am an Engl. Lit. Major. I am about one year away amor graduating. I was born and raised in Woodbridge, VA and moved to the Front Royal area. After I graduate, I plan to teach and continue making music, writing and other boondoggles. I like "training" my dog, hiking, and basketball. I enjoy humor, like most humans, so I believe I will enjoy this class. I wanted to read Bossypants anyway. It is a win-win.

2. I want to explore some perspectives outside my own and laugh while I do it. I am looking forward to the reading for this class. I needed a class like this to wash the taste of last semester out of my mouth. Writing funny is so hard to do for me and I respect anyone who can do it on any kind of consistent basis.

3. I laugh at many things. I just watched and enjoyed Tuca and Bertie, featuring Tiffany Haddish and Ali Wong, which explores themes of friendship and personal growth, while also being ridiculous and surprisingly deep. I also like Aisha Tyler in Archer, Amy Poehler in Parks and Rec. and Tina Fey in 30 Rock. I just generally like comedy. Kristen Wiig also has one of the funniest faces in human history. I am easy to crack up.

view.jpg


















No comments:

Post a Comment